We are now recruiting!
Trainee Front of House/Bar Manager
An award winning (2AA Rosette) country inn specialising in great local produce are looking for a full-time Trainee Front of House/Bar Manager. If you have a warm personality and are enthusiastic to learn from an experienced manager, we would love to hear from you.
This role would be a great first step into management and could suit someone who has worked in the industry and would like to progress, or has recently passed hospitality qualifications and would like to start a career in management.
As a Trainee Manager, your duties would include assisting in managing all areas of the brasserie, fine dining, functions and accommodation across days, evenings and weekends.
- Experience of working in a busy restaurant and bar
- Cellar management experience
- Interest in wine/sommelier skills
- Excellent communication skills and presentation of self
- Ability to work under pressure in a customer facing environment
- Industry qualifications would be an advantage
- Salary dependent on skills and experience in the range of £16 - £20,000
- On the job training
- NVQ qualifications available as part of training
How to apply:
By application form only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack. CV’s alone will not be accepted.
Closing date: 5pm on Wednesday 22 March. We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date without notice if a high volume of applications is received.
Interviews are expected to be held on Monday 27 March, 2017
Keep an eye on this page for Job vacancies at The Haughmond...
Interested in working with us? Send your CV with covering letter to Mel Board email@example.com