The Muntjac room is one of our two kingsize double rooms which has the flexibility of booking as a double or twin room. The large picture window looking over the rear of the property delights with fabulous view of Shropshires well know Wrekin landmark.
The en suite bathroom has a walk in rainhead shower with heated towel rail. Personal toiletries include shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and shower cap. All you could need with a hearty breakfast for a great nights stay!
All our rooms are equipped with:
- White crisp cotton bedlinens and soft luxurious towels, [microfibre head towels and bathrobes are also available on request].
- Anti allergy bedding.
- Hot drinks tray.Bottled water
- Flatscreen 'smart' internet televisions offering netflix, iplayer etc (28" or 32")
- Rainhead powerful showers
- Free WiFi is available throughout the building (Fibre optic is installed for max speeds)
- Personal toiletries
- Full length mirror, digital alarm clock with MP3 adapter & hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board available on request
- Late arrivals / check out available by prior request
- Breakfast is included in all room rates
Double or Twin Occupancy £90 Single occupancy £80
Did you know?
The population now found in most of southern England is the Reeves’ Muntjac (muntiacus reevesi) named after John Reeves, who was an inspector with The East India Tea Company in 1812. Introduction to England by the Duke of Bedford about 1900 is widely accepted as the source of our population.