Our largest, most sumptous room with breathtaking, uninterrupted view of The Wrekin, reflecting the importance of the Red Deer themselves!
An oak superking bed with soft seating to enjoy the landscape has a large adjoining bathroom within the room (full size bath and rainhead over shower).
Option to add an extra bed to sleep three people.
All our rooms are equipped with:
- White crisp cotton bedlinens and soft luxurious towels, [microfibre head towels and bathrobes are also available on request].
- Anti allergy bedding.
- Hot drinks tray.Bottled water
- Flatscreen 'smart' internet televisions offering netflix, iplayer etc (28" or 32")
- Rainhead powerful showers
- Free WiFi is available throughout the building (Fibre optic is installed for max speeds)
- Personal toiletries
- Full length mirror, digital alarm clock with MP3 adapter & hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board available on request
- Late arrivals / check out available by prior request
- Breakfast is included in all room rates
Double occupancy £120 Single Occupancy £100 Family Occupancy (family of 3) £140
Did you know?
Red deer are the largest of the UK's resident deer species. Their impressive autumn rut is a top British wildlife spectacle, particularly familiar in Scotland where red deer are widespread and common. During the rut, mature stags invest much time and effort into competing with other males for access to females. Roaring contests and parallel walking allow males to size each other up without violence. However, conflict can soon escalate between evenly matched stags leading to serious injuries and even death.