Double room with en suite shower room
Roe room is a cosy double bedded room which looks over the front of The Haughmond towards the main heart of the village of Upton Magna. En suite bathroom has a walk in rainhead shower with heated towel rail. Personal toiletries include shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and shower cap. All you could need with a hearty breakfast for a great nights stay!
All our rooms are equipped with:
- White crisp cotton bedlinens and soft luxurious towels, [microfibre head towels and bathrobes are also available on request].
- Anti allergy bedding.
- Hot drinks tray.Bottled water
- Flatscreen 'smart' internet televisions offering netflix, iplayer etc (28" or 32")
- Rainhead powerful showers
- Free WiFi is available throughout the building (Fibre optic is installed for max speeds)
- Personal toiletries
- Full length mirror, digital alarm clock with MP3 adapter & hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board available on request
- Late arrivals / check out available by prior request
- Breakfast is included in all room rates
Double occupancy £90 Single occupancy £80
Did you know?
Roe deer are one of Britain's native deer species and have become the most widespread. They became largely extinct in the 1700s and were only later reintroduced. Before 1960 they were treated as vermin owing to the damage they cause to the forestry industry. Unlike other deer, they do not live in herds, but are most often seen as solitary individuals or as a family group of a mother and her offspring. Does gives birth to one to three fawns in May or June. Bambi the deer, from the children's books by Felix Salten, was a roe deer.