This room was ‘found’ in the eaves of this beautiful old building when we renovated in 2014/5.
We opened up an old hay loft door and added Juliet balcony, walk in rainhead shower room. The room is spacious with the option of 6 foot superking bed or two 3’ twin beds. French doors and a juliet balcony have views across the fields to the back of the building.
As this room is in the eaves of the building there is a low beam – please note.
All our rooms are equipped with:
- White crisp cotton bedlinens and soft luxurious towels, [microfibre head towels and bathrobes are also available on request].
- Anti allergy bedding.
- Hot drinks tray.Bottled water
- Flatscreen 'smart' internet televisions offering netflix, iplayer etc (28" or 32")
- Rainhead powerful showers
- Free WiFi is available throughout the building (Fibre optic is installed for max speeds)
- Personal toiletries
- Full length mirror, digital alarm clock with MP3 adapter & hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board available on request
- Late arrivals / check out available by prior request
- Breakfast is included in all room rates
Double or Twin Occupancy £100 Single Occupancy £90
Did you know?
The sika deer is native to Japan, Taiwan and China, but has been introduced to other countries including New Zealand, Denmark and the United Kingdom.
During the rutting season, male sika deer are known to make a variety of sounds, including raspberry-blowing noises!